FLUKE SCC198 Automotive Troubleshooting Kit for 190 Series ScopeMeter
Using the FLUKE ScopeMeter 190 Series in dedicated applications like automotive electronics troubleshooting, often requires special accessories like adapters, connectors and test leads to establish the measurement connection to the circuitry under test.
The FLUKE SCC198 kit provides a host of accessories that allow you to easily and quickly make measurements on automotive electronic systems, using a 190 Series ScopeMeter:
- STL90 Shielded Test Leads (1 red & 1 gray) with 2 ground leads
- Four Backprobe pins (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black),
- Four 4 mm Tip adapters (1 red, 1 gray, 2 black),
- AC85A Sets of Alligator Clips (Four pieces, 1 red, 1 gray, 2 black)
- C75 Softcase, for holding and storing all smaller items
- Low pass filter adapters (2 pieces)
- BNC(m) to BNC(f) extension cables (2 pieces)
What else is included in the SCC198 kit?
- C190 Hard-shell Carrying Case for 190-Series ScopeMeter
- ample storage space to hold all standard accessories and manuals, included with the ScopeMeter test tool (ScopeMeter test tool not included in SCC198)
- SW90W FLUKEView ScopeMeter Software package
- OC4USB Serial Interface Cable for connecting the ScopeMeter to a (notebook) PC