Compact easy to use thermometer with large display. Contact tip for fast and accurate surface temperatures.
- Contact Tip
- Field calibrate to ±2°F
- Temperature range -58°F to 300°F
- Rugged and waterproof (IP63)
- Magnets clip perfect for air duct applications
- Easy-to-read LCD
- 3-year Warranty
319 Operating Instructions
To measure temperature with this unit follow these simple instructions:
Selecting Fahrenheit or Celsius mode:
- With the unit “OFF” press and continue to hold the ON/ OFF button.
- The LCD will alternate between °F and °C. Release the ON/OFF button when desired measurement mode appears on the LCD
- Remove the protective sheath from the stem.
- Press the ON/OFF button.
- Insert stem into area or object to be tested. At least 1/2” of the stem must be inserted.
Warning: The stem is a sharp and pointed object which can be dangerous.
The Data Hold function is used by pressing the D-H button when taking a measurement. The measurement will flash on the LCD when Data Hold is in use. To return to normal function, press and release the D-H button a
Press the ON/OFF button to end operation, or the unit will automatically power off after 35 minutes.
To reverse the LCD to suit your viewing angle:
Insert a small coin into notch in curved area “B”, then gently pry portion “A” from “B”. Shielded wires will keep the two parts connected. Twist the area “A” 180° and snap back into area “B”.
Get more accurate readings by using the right tip for your thermometer:
- Penetration: Use for immersion and air; air response time will be slower than if using anactual air probe.
- Chisel: Need chisel tip for surface temperatures. Penetration and/or air tips will not givean accurate surface reading.
- Air: Samples air temperatures three times faster than penetration or contact tips.
- Contact: Measures three times faster than chisel tip.