The TPI Model 9041 Ultra II represents the very latest in easy to use high specification maintenance tools, offering extremely high levels of functionality and capability at a very affordable price!
As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections, the Ultra II does it all.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionality
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software