Clare Safety e-Base Pro
Customisable production line testing software for greater efficiency, traceability and productivity.
- Set up customised test sequences from a PC
- Full remote control of production line tester
- Customised user prompts and alerts
- Complete traceability of test records
Used in conjunction with a ClareHAL safety tester, Safety e-Base Pro delivers supreme productivity, enabling totally customisable test sequences to be set up and operated via a PC from any safe, convenient location, even away from the production line if required.
Intuitive user-interface is taken a step further with the ability to provide user prompts in text or picture format – operators can be guided step-by-step on what to do next, saving time and reducing the risk of human error.
Total traceability and auditability of results is made possible through virtually unlimited storage, with results being stored on a PC as well as within the tester.
Safety e-Base Pro has been designed to ensure production line testing is not only fast and simple, but also reliable and fully customisable to meet the unique needs of any given production environment.
Two separate modes enable both the test engineer and the test operator to benefit from Safety e-Base Pro. The engineer mode allows custom test sequences to be programmed. And, when used with a ClareHAL tester*, it enables eight analogue inputs to be displayed and stored on the PC alongside electrical tests being performed.
Operator mode simplifies the testing process, offering an intuitive user interface and custom text of pictorial prompts at every step of the process if desired.
Traceability of results is greatly improved, with the ability to store test sequence data on either a PC or a centrally located network drive to suit your audit requirements. Test results are stored in XML format which can easily be transformed or imported into other data formats such as CSV.
- Control analogue inputs: naming, scaling and setting units
- XML file format and Safety e-Base Results Viewer tool included
- Export XML results files to CSV format
- View live test data streamed from a HAL including analogue control inputs
- Use a barcode scanner connect to a HAL to scan in serial numbers
- Use a barcode scanner to add comments to results
*Not compatible with ClareHAL 102. Other features dependent on HAL model.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Recommended Minimum System Requirements:
100MB Hard Disc Storage
Current Version: 1