T&R 100A/E Mk3 Current Injection System
The T&R 100A/E mk3 secondary current injection test set perfect for maintenance and commissioning engineers; a portable and compact instrument with simple-to-use functionality in one self-contained instrument.
The mains supply for the unit is either 240V±10% or 115V +10% -6% at either 50 or 60Hz.
Full load can be obtained at the supply voltage extremes. The current and voltage outputs are independently controlled and metered. The output current and voltage are displayed on large, clear panel instruments. An additional four range CT is provided, extending the ammeter range down to 0-100mA.
- Fully isolated outputs by means of double wound transformers
- Flexible timing system
- Wide range of events can be timed with 4 modes of operation / 2 two contact inputs
- Both contact inputs automatically select for normally open or normally closed contacts
T&R 100A/E Key Features:
- Wide range of output currents
- AC and DC voltage outputs
- All outputs continuously variable
- Output current metering from 40mA-200A
- Automatic switch-off in all modes of operation
- Multi-function timing system
- Suitable for testing thermal devices
- Compact and highly portable
- Voltage and current outputs available simultaneously
Please read the attached Data Sheet for a full list of capabilities.
The current output on the unit has eight ranges, allowing the selection of output voltages up to 150V and output currents up to 200A. The voltage output on the unit has three ranges, allowing the selection of output voltages up to 500Vac and 250VDC. If using a 100ADM-F with the 100A/E Mk 3 unit you will need to order A0006-0010 lead set.