The handy high-pressure gauge testo 549i, in combination with a
smartphone or tablet, is suitable for service and error detection on air
conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for their
installation. The measuring instrument can be quickly and easily
attached directly to the pressure connection. When working at pressure
connections which are far apart, the testo 549i makes the application
considerably easier – thanks to a wireless connection to a smartphone or
tablet. Also useful: since no hoses are needed for the measurements,
very little or no refrigerant is lost.
And if the clamp thermometer testo 115i is used simultaneously,
individual refrigeration system parameters such as superheating can be
calculated. Users can read off their measurement values comfortably in
the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device. The testo Smart
Probes App additionally enables the automatic calculation of evaporation
and condensation temperatures.
All measurement data are presented
either as a diagram or in tabular form. The measurement protocols can
then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Fast and easy installation at a pressure connection
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport