FLUKE Fluorescent Light Tester
Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing with the 1000FLT Fluorescent light tester the only tool that performs all five essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds.
One tool one trip up the ladder and no trial and error!
Equip yourself with the 1000FLT and be ready to perform those essential fluorescent lamp tests:
- Lamp - test the bulb without removing it from the fixture
- Ballast - determine if the ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage - tests to quickly check for incoming voltage
- Pin - test checks if filaments have continuity
- Ballast type - determine if you‘re dealing with an old power-hungry magnetic ballast, or an energy-efficient electronic ballast without taking the fixture apart
The FLUKE 1000 FLT fluorescent light tester is the only fluorescent light tester that performs all five essential light tests in under 30 seconds - save time and money!
Built to last, easy to maintain and features a rugged, extendable all metal test rod that can be easily replaced should the need arise.
▶ Lets run through the test you can perform with the FLUKE 1000FLT:
What comes with the FLUKE 1000FLT?
- FLUKE 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
- 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- H1000 Holster
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card (3 Year Warranty)