FLUKE T5-600 Voltage Continuity and Current Tester
The FLUKE T5-600 Electrical Tester lets you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool.
All you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest! OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit.
Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to carry in your tool bag.
Detachable SlimReach test probes are customised for electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5-600 holster lets you clip the T5-600 to your belt.
▶ How do I measure Voltage & Current with the FLUKE T5-600 / FLUKE T5-1000?
FLUKE T5-600 Key Features:
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000 Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 3-meter drop
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Measurement category: CAT III 600 V
- Stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
What comes with the FLUKE T5-600?
- FLUKE T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- 4mm Detachable Probes
- Instruction Sheet