T&R Test Equipment KV30-100 MK2 HV AC Test System Designed for Insulation Testing
T&R KV30-100 consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled high voltage transformer, linked by 5m supply and control cables. This control unit is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities designed for:
The output voltage and current readings are displayed on large, linear analogue instruments, and a variable electronic trip is provided, allowing the trip current to be set to 10-110% of rated output.
T&R KV30-100 uses a high voltage bushing for the HV output, and the other end of the HV winding is earthed.
T&R Test Equipment KV30-100 Key Features:
- 0-30kV output voltage
- 3kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip - 10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- External interlock circuit
- Zero-volt interlock
- Mobile: fitted with swivel castors
T&R Test Equipment KV30-100 Applications:
- Designed to test capacitive, resistive or inductive test objects
- Suited to development of electrical insulation systems and plant
- Suited to routine testing of electrical insulation systems and plant
If higher voltage or output power is required, please refer to KV50-100 MK2 (0-50kV output voltage, 5kVA output capability).
What comes with the T&R KV30-100?
- T&R KV30-100 MK2 HV AC Test System
- 1 x 5m Power interconnecting lead
- 2 x 5m Metering interconnection leads
- Spare fuse set, operating manual
Optional Accessory - Test duration timer (must be specified at the time of ordering)