T&R KV50-100 MK2 High Voltage AC Test System
The KV50-100 MK2 Test System is a high power, high voltage ac test system designed for insulation testing. This system is equally suited to both development and routine testing of electrical insulation systems and plant.
The equipment consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled high voltage transformer, linked by 5 metre supply and control cables. The control unit is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities for control, metering and protection.
The output voltage and current readings are displayed on large, linear analogue instruments, and a variable electronic trip is provided, allowing the trip current to be set to 10-110% of rated output.
T&R KV50-100 uses a high voltage bushing for the HV output, and the other end of the HV winding is earthed.
T&R KV50-100 Key Features:
- 0-50kV output voltage
- 5kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip - 10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- External interlock circuit
- Zero-volt interlock
- Mobile: fitted with swivel castors
T&R KV50-100 Applications:
- Designed to test capacitive, resistive or inductive test objects
- Suited to development of electrical insulation systems and plant
- Suited to routine testing of electrical insulation systems and plant
What comes with the T&R KV50-100?
- T&R Test Equipment KV50-100 MK2 High Voltage AC Test System
- 1 x 5m Power interconnecting lead
- 2 x 5m Metering interconnection leads
- Spare fuse set, operating manual
Optional Accessory - Test duration timer (must be specified at the time of ordering)