T&R KV50-200 MK2 HV Test System Designed for Insulation Testing
T&R KV50-200 MK2 consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled HV transformer, linked by 5m supply and control cables. This control unit is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities for control, metering and protection.
KV50-200 uses a low-discharge oil-filled bushing for the HV output. The output is protected by variable electronic trips monitoring the output current, and a fixed over-current trip on the primary of the output transformer. The variable trip is adjustable in 10% steps between 10% and 110% of the rated output current. The input and control supplies are protected by fuses. An earth terminal is provided on the transformer which must be connected to a low impedance local earth.
T&R KV50-200 Key Features:
- 0-50kV output voltage
- 10kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Includes a secondary tap metering as standard to ensure accurate voltage meter
- Variable electronic trip (10-110% of rated output)
- Voltage and current metering
- External interlock circuit
- Zero-volt interlock
- Visual indication of test piece failure
- Mobile: housed in an oil-filled steel tank fitted with swivel castors
T&R KV50-200 Applications:
- Designed to test capacitive, resistive or inductive test objects
- Suited to development of electrical insulation systems and plant
- Suited to routine testing of electrical insulation systems and plant
Each unit is available as either a low partial discharge version or without a specified discharge level.
What comes with the T&R KV50-200?
- T&R Test Equipment KV50-200 MK2 HV Test System
- 1 x 5m Power interconnecting lead
- 2 x 5m Metering interconnection leads
- Spare fuse set, operating manual
Optional accessory: Test duration timer (Must be specified at the time of ordering)