FTP and FTPL SureGripTM Fused Test Probes and Kit
In response to new ESA guidelines, Fluke introduces test probes with built-in fuses for additional measurement protection. And, if the probe fuse does blow, these probes will still allow the meter to indicate live voltage helping to prevent a possible misreading of no voltage present. The new modular FTP probes can mount onto any Fluke modular lead format. Rated to CAT III 1000 V, these probes also have removable sheathed tips for additional safety.
- Built-in fuses for additional measurement protection
- Probes allow indication of live voltage even with blown fuse, helping to prevent the user from thinking no voltage is present
- 2 mm threaded probe tips include removable 4 mm lantern-style spring contacts and removable GS38 insulated IC caps for probing closely spaced leads
- Operating temperature – 20 °C to 50 °C (-5 °F to 120 °F)
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating