FLUKE i2500-18 iFlex Flexible Current Probe
The FLUKE iFlex flexible current probes expand the measurement range of the select FLUKE meters to 2500 A AC while providing the ultimate measurement flexibility. The iFlex probes connect directly to the meter, displaying current measurements without error prone scaling factors. The 1.8 m (6 ft) cord allows separation between the measurement location and the clamp meter making it easier to view the display. The large loop size and thin cross section allow measurement of awkward sized conductors and improved wire access in crowded spaces.
Available in 25 cm (10 in) and 45 cm (18 in) sizes.
▶ Video: FLUKE 381 in action with the iFlex!
▶ Video: Tight spaces? See how handy the iFlex is!
FLUKE i2500-18 Key Features:
- Size: 45 cm (18 in)
- Expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- 7.5 mm coil diameter allows measurement in tight spaces
- Ergonomic design allows easy operation with one hand
- 1.8 m (6 ft) cable
- 3-year warranty
- Safety Conformance: IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV