FLIR Compact Thermal Camera with Cloud Connectivity and Wi-Fi
The FLIR C5 is the perfect troubleshooting tool for electrical diagnostics, building inspections and industrial maintenance. This powerful, pocket-portable tool makes it easier to inspect, document issues, and instantly share results with customers. Quickly and safely find hidden problems, and reduce diagnostic time with this professional tool that’s packed with features.
Be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues and more with the FLIR E5. Inspect quickly to locate hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time on each job! With 160 × 120 true thermal imager and 5-megapixel visual camera, MSX, a 3.5-inch colour display and a bright LED flashlight the FLIR C5 will become your go to diagnostic tool.
FLIR C5 Compact Thermal Camera Key Features:
- Compact 3 in 1 tool including thermal camera, visual inspection camera and LED floodlight
- True thermal 160 x 120 imager (19,200 pixels)
- Built-in tripod mount
- Find and Troubleshoot
- Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time
- Save time on manual thermal adjustments using 1-Touch Level/Span, which auto-adjusts the level and span in an area of interest with one touch!
- Instantly recognise the location of a temperature issue with FLIR MSX
- Document and Share
- Pinpoint and communicate potential issues faster
- Upload directly to FLIR Ignite to conveniently store, organise, and back-up images
- Identify and describe potential issues by adding annotations to images
- Share findings easily and securely by sending a password-protected link via email
- Provide customers professional reports with images that document problems and repairs using preferred software, such as FLIR Thermal Studio
- Designed for your environment
- Rugged and reliable
- IP54 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water
- Designed to withstand a 2 m (6.6 ft) drop
- Carry the compact C5 in your pocket or stow easily in a crowded tool bag
- See into dark, difficult-to-reach areas with the help of the bright LED flashlight
FLIR C5 Applications:
- Electrical diagnostics
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Building inspections
- Industrial maintenance
What does the FLIR C5 come with?
- FLIR C5 Compact Thermal Camera
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable
- Printed documentation
FLIR IGNITE Cloud Service
The FLIR C5 camera connects automatically to the FLIR Ignite Library, offering cloud storage for thermal images. Upload, organise and share files with customers or colleagues.
- Direct upload - Images from the new FLIR C5 can be directly uploaded to the FLIR Ignite cloud
- Stay organised - Quickly find images by searching on name, comment, or text annotation
- Share insights - Share results with colleagues and clients securely with a password protected link.
Set up is simple
- Start camera and connect to WI-FI
- Go to URL and enter code
- Create FLIR account/login
- Get started taking images
▶ FLIR C3-X and FLIR C5 - Which one is right for me?: