FLUKE TiS75+ Thermal Imaging Camera
Be proactive instead of reactive and go beyond the thermal image.
Take your plan for a preventive maintenance (PM) program and turn it into reality. Equip yourself with the NEW TiS75+ Thermal Imaging Camera for streamlined image organisation and inspection routines. This feature-rich camera helps you tackle almost anything you’ll face in the field!
FLUKE TiS75+ Perfect For:
- Building diagnostics
- Electrical inspections
- HVAC/R inspections
- Mechanical inspections
FLUKE TiS75+ Key Features:
- Infrared resolution: 384 x 288 (110,592 pixels)
- -20 °C to 550 °C temperature range
- 3.5" VGA Touchscreen LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (IP54)
- Engineered to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Touchscreen IR-Fusion - Blend the thermal image with a visual image
- Voice annotation - Identify exactly what you see in real-time
- IR-PhotoNotes - Use Images as a reference when you are reviewing on your computer
- Asset Tagging - Sort your thermal images by asset
- Dew-point colour alarm - Spot moisture build up in your facility
- FLUKEConnect enabled
Asset Tagging (sort your thermal images by asset)
- Scan a QR code on your asset, then start capturing thermal images
- Images will automatically be sorted by asset, simply connect your camera to your computer to view them
Asset Tagging allows you to easily compare asset images over time. Scanning the QR code on each asset creates a timeline of your inspections.
Use the time saved (25% on average spent organising thermal images) to analyse asset images for trends, diagnosing issues and fixing problems before they become failures.
Let Asset Tagging do all that work for you. No dragging, dropping or renaming files back at the office, just scan a QR code on your asset and capture your thermal images. Images will automatically be sorted by asset, simply connect your camera to your computer to view them. Time is better spent analysing your images and creating reports for your preventive maintenance program!
What extra features come with the FLUKE TiS75+?
Compared to the FLUKE TiS55+ Thermal Cameras
- Increased infrared resolution: 384 x 288 (110,592 pixels)
- Increased field of view: FOV 42 °H x 30 °V
- Video recording: Standard and radiometric video. up to 5 minute recording length. avi and is3
- An extra alarm with dew point calculation
- Remote control operations
- Plus a two-bay smart battery charger
What comes with the FLUKE TiS75+?
- FLUKE TiS75+ Infrared Thermal Camera
- AC power supply (inc. universal AC adapters)
- Two-bay smart battery charger
- 2 x rugged lithium ion smart battery
- USB cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Desktop software and user manual available by free download