Leica DD120 Cable Locator/Buried Utility Locator
The Leica DD120 replaces the Cable Detection i550 cable and pipe locator.
The DD100 range of utility locators from Leica Detection incorporates a number of features designed to provide ease-of-use for those with minimal user experience.
A large visual display and advance automatic controls are housed in an IP54-rated enclosure, allowing the user to concentrate on the correct survey technique. The menu includes a Good-to-Go health check and start up test to confirm the correct functioning of the locator.
The DD120 operates in Power, Radio and Automatic modes, along with frequencies of 8kHz and 33kHz with used with the DA220 transmitter.
Depth range for both line and sonde is 3 metres when used with the DA220 transmitter.
Leica Geosystems was formally Cable Detection.
Leica DD120 Key Features:
- Advanced automatic controls and pinpointing
- Easy-to-use, requiring minimal user experience
- Detection in Auto, Power, Radio and Transmitter modes
- Transmitter, 33 kHz, 8 kHz
- Depth detection up to 3 metres (10 feet)
- Good-to-Go™ health check and start up test
- IP54 rating - protection from dust and water
- Includes 1 year warranty, alkaline batteries and user manuals
Automatic pinpointing ultimately saves you time and money
There is no need for you to manually adjust the sensitivity of your cable locator. Automatic pinpointing ensures you are using optimum sensitivity for the environment. This reduces the likelihood of human error and enabling easier and more efficient cable and pipe locating.
Features Hazard Zone, shallow service and depth estimation when used in conjunction with a signal transmitter or sonde. Compatible with the DA220 Signal Transmitter range to achieve improved accuracy and application scope.