Radiodetection Locator Backpack and Transmitter Bag
A convenient new way to transport a precision Cable and Pipe Locator System.
Carrying all your equipment to a job isn’t easy because you often need your hands free... to study maps and drawings, as well as carry all your tools.
This durable, weather-resistant backpack is designed to be comfortable to wear for long periods; complete with side pockets for tools, paint cans and other items. The sleeve holds any precision locator, including a marker locator or PCMx.
The Transmitter Bag holds a transmitter without the tool tray, to ensure only essential items are carried to site. The clear panel allows for full control without taking the transmitter out of the bag.
Locator Backpack Key Features:
- Designed to be comfortable for long periods
- High visibility colouring and reflective strips - for extra safety when working at night
- Spacious interior for carrying a transmitter and other items
- Multiple pockets for spray paint cans, hand tools and other items
- Padded straps and foam back covered in Airmesh for increased user comfort
- External sleeve with Velcro release to hold any precision locator easily and securely
Transmitter Bag Key Features:
- Clear panel
- For complete control of the transmitter without taking it out of the bag
- Securely holds your transmitter (without the tool tray)
- Easy access to the accessory socket
The various models of the Radiodetection backpacks:
- (10/LOC-BACKPACK-V2) Locator backpack (48cm x 27.5cm x 19cm)
- (10/TX-BAG-V2) Tx transmitter soft carry bag, without tool tray (17cm x 25cm [at widest both sides taper] x 37cm
- (10/LOC-BACKPACK-SET-V2) includes both of the above