The Socket & See IRC CHECK is designed to give the user confidence that their tester is reading correctly on site during calibrations, using high quality 2% resistors.
Small and robust, the IRC CHECK will fit in virtually any tool box or bag, meaning it can always be to hand.
Universal 4mm lead terminals allows the unit to be used with almost any standard insulation and continuity tester, as well as multifunction testers.
For testers that have a null feature, the user can ‘null out’ the test lead resistance before proving continuity.
- Verifies Insulation readings: 0.5MΩ, 2MΩ, 200MΩ
- Verifies Continuity readings: 0.5Ω, 1Ω, 2Ω
- Suitable for use with most insulation and continuity testers
- Universal 4mm lead terminals
- Lead null feature
- Small and robust
- Simple to use
- High quality 2% resistors
- Certificate of conformity included