FLUKE 368 FC Leakage Current Clamp Meter (40mm Jaw)
Reduce downtime with the FLUKE 368 and find leakage currents without taking equipment offline; and with the wireless data connectivity via FLUKEConnect track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
The FLUKE 368 FC true-rms leakage current clamp meter helps users detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips, all without taking equipment off line.
The FLUKE 368 FC has a large 40 mm diameter jaw for work with large conductors. The clamp’s jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
FLUKE 368 Key Features:
- True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime
- 40 mm jaw opening
- Highest resolution of 1 μA, measure up to 60 A
- Selectable filter function removes unwanted noise
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED work light for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Backlit display
- Auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- Internal Memory Logging: up to 65,000 measurement points
- CAT III 600V safety rating
What comes with the FLUKE 368 FC?
- FLUKE 368 FC Leakage Current Clamp Meter
- Safety Manual
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Soft Case
▶ 5 FLUKE clamp meters for commercial and residential use:
▶ The FLUKEConnect Family Of Test Tools: