Small sized AC current clamp
Fluke Current clamps are the ideal tools to extend the current ranges of Fluke tools.
The i200s is a dual range 20A and 200A ac current clamp with voltage output via a safety insulated BNC connector. A dual banana to BNC adapter is supplied to allow the i200s to be connected to multimeters with banana inputs.
- Companion to your scopemeter, power quality meter or digital multimeter to measure up to 200 A AC
- Included adapter for DMM's
- Two ranges: 20 A & 200A, 10 or 100 mV/ Amp output
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit
- Max. conductor Ø 20 mm
- CAT III 600V safety rating