Megger DCM1500 1500 A TRMS AC / DC Clamp Multimeter
The Megger DCM1500 measures up to 1500 A ac or dc and it offers 750 Vac and 1000 Vdc ranges making it ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of large ac or dc electrical systems and equipment.
A perfect clamp multimeter for electrical engineers working in the industrial, solar and power sectors.
The back light assists use in poorly lit areas such as distribution cupboards and corners of switch-rooms; and the data-hold feature enables use on difficult access cables, where otherwise the display may be impossible to see.
Megger DCM1500 Key Features:
- Large jaws - 51mm opening for use with larger conductors
- Backlit LCD display
- Large clear digits of the numeric display
- High-resolution digital bar-graph
- Useful for trending and indicating fluctuation in measurement
- DC and AC current up to 1500 A
- True RMS measurement for greater accuracy
- Large jaw size safely assists with uninsulated conductor measurements
- 750 Vac and 1000 Vdc
- Resistance, continuity and frequency measurement Peak, minimum, maximum and data-hold functions
- Safety rated to IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600 V
What comes with the Megger DCM1500?
- Megger DCM1500 Clamp Meter
- Test Leads (Red+Black)