FLUKE 1664 FC Multifunction Installation Tester
Built to test fixed wiring installations based on the IEC 60364-6 regulation, and all local equivalent standards. The FLUKE 1660 Series Installation Testers are the only installation testers that help prevent damage to connected appliances, and also allow users to send test results wirelessly via smartphone directly from the field!
FLUKE Connect Compatible - View test results on your smartphone via FLUKE Connect mobile app and Data Management Software (FLUKE DMS, sold separately or see part number FLUKE 1664FC DMS UK for combined kit). Download the free FLUKE Connect app to enable wireless data transmission and FLUKE Cloud storage.
Insulation Pretest - The only installation testers that help prevent damage to connected appliances
Auto Test Sequence - Start a sequence of seven critical tests with one press of the TEST button
Heavy duty, single input line cord - Guards against failures in the field
Whether you‘re working on a new installation or a retrofit, the rugged lightweight FLUKE 1664 Multifunction Installation Tester helps you meet local testing regulations quickly and efficiently. And now, FLUKE offers you a patented, insulation pretest function that helps prevent damage to appliances. It works as follows: If the tester detects an appliance connected to the system under test, the test immediately stops and a visual warning appears on the screen. You can work faster and safer without damaging valuable equipment. All models also include Auto Test to make testing easy. Auto Test performs five tests automatically, cutting test time and giving consistent results. The FLUKE 1664 FC also includes built-in Fluke Connect wireless connectivity, so you can record test results onto a smartphone app and save data to the cloud. FLUKE Connect also gives you share live video call so you can show the data and the equipment in real-time.
The FLUKE 1664 multifunction installation Tester…
- Meets local testing regulations
- Protects appliances from damage
- Allows for wireless data sharing and storage
FLUKE 1664 Key Features:
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) with padded neck-strap to free your hands
- Rotary dial knob clearly indicates which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus
- Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
- Includes Z-max memory for loop tests to support easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
- Provides unique zero adapter for fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
- Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the mains cord - No need to change measurement connections
- Measures RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A)
- Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
- Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
- Uses continuity test currents to measure motor windings
- Detects raised earth voltages > 50 V with Earth Volt Touch-pad, indicating potential dangerous situations
- Features large display with back-light, clear symbols, and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
- Offers extended three-layer memory
- 3-year standard warranty
FLUKE 1664 Key Features in more detail:
FLUKE Connect compatible
Save time without losing information. Eliminate data entry by wirelessly syncing measurements directly from your installation tester. Retrieve stored results from the office or in the field to make decisions in real time.
Protect the installation and avoid costly mistakes. If the tester detects that appliances are connected to the system during test, it will stop the insulation test and provide a visual and audible warning.
Reduce test time up to 40 %, reduce the number of manual connections and decrease the possibility of making errors. Do all required installation tests in ONE sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations.
What comes with the FLUKE 1664?
- FLUKE 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester with Fluke Connect
- 6x AA (IEC LR6) cell batteries
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Zero adapter
- Heavy duty mains cord
- STD standard test lead set
- C1600 hard carrying case
- Padded carrying and waist strap
- Quick reference guide
- TP165X remote control probe and lead
- User‘s manual on CD-ROM