Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester with an Additional 100V Insulation Test Range
The Megger MFT1721 is the most popular of the range of Megger 18th Edition testers!
Designed to test low voltage electrical installations to BS7671, providing all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
It features auto RCD testing and adding phase rotation, 3-phase RCD testing and current measurement (with optional clamp), plus this model adds an additional 100V insulation test range, true RMS voltage measurement, mV sensor input and Type B RCD testing!
Megger MFT1721 Key Features:
- TRMS System voltage and frequency measurement
- Insulation test at 100 V, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V Including input protection against live circuits up to 600 V even when insulation test is locked-on
- Continuity resistance at 200 mA or 15 mA
- Automatic start - no need to press TEST so leaving both hands free to hold probes
- Resistance range up to 100 kΩ with fast continuity buzzer at selectable thresholds
- Earth loop test
- 2 and 3 wire non-trip range
- 2 wire Hi current including phase to phase
- Prospective fault current measurement up to 20 kA
- RCD testing including:
- Type AC, A, S, B and programmable RCDs
- 3-phase RCDs
- Auto-test routine
- Fault (Touch) voltage display
The Megger MFT1721 is supplied in a robust moulded case (as is the MFT1711)
Whereas the MFT1731/MFT1741 tester is supplied in a large soft pouch with additional space for optional extras.
What comes with the Megger MFT1721?
- Megger MFT1721 Multifunction Tester
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Switched test probe for remote testing
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1721
- Megger calibration certificate