Testo 327-1 - Flue Gas Analyser
The testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser is your introductory instrument to flue gas analysis. It measures combustion efficiency, °C, O2, CO2, CO and flue draught. The strong LED background light in the 4 line display guarantees an easy-to-read display even if lighting conditions are unfavourable. The analyser stands out on account of its easy menu navigation and ergonomic housing as well as its durability.
The measuring instrument stands out thanks to its ergonomic housing design as well as its durability (IP40). The integrated sensor and instrument diagnosis offers security and guarantees high availability of the instrument. The testo 327 is TÜV-tested according to BImSchV and fulfils the requirements of EN50379. The quick probe connection of the testo 327 allows easy and uncomplicated connection of the probe.
Testo 327 Key Features:
- Easy menu navigation
- 4 line segment display
- LED display light
- Easy IR printout
- Built-in condensate trap
- EN 50379 Part 2 for O2, °C, hPa
- EN 50379 Part 3 for CO
- Small Li-ion rechargeable battery (1200 mA, lifetime of 5 h) can be recharged inside or outside instrument
- Fast probe connection using single probe plug
- Ambient CO measurement using flue gas probe
- Separate AT temperature measurement
- Undiluted CO measurement (can be stored)
- Draught measurement
- 6-8 fuels (country-specific (e.g. UK=6))
- IP 40
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Options:
- (0563 3203 70) 327-1 - Flue Gas Analyser (Standard Set)
- (0563 3203 71) 327-1 - Flue Gas Analyser (Advanced Set)
What is in the Standard Set?
- Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Protocol
- Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter)
- Soft carry case with shoulder strap
- AC power supply
What is in the Advanced Set?
All the above plus...
- Pressure hose connection kit
- Differential temperature kit (2 x pipe clamp probes)
- Infrared printer (0554 0547)