Megger Seba Tester 25 kV DC High Voltage Generator
The HV Tester 25 kV is a high-voltage generator with a variable negative DC output voltage of 0 - 25 kV. The condition of the test object with regard to electrical strength and insulation quality can be determined on the basis of the unit‘s readings for output voltage and current. Due to its small size and internal battery this test-system is ideal for test-conditions where no external power supply is available.
It is robust, lightweight, compact and can be easily handled. The internal battery helps to facilitate testing independent of the mains. Capacitive loads, such as shielded cables, are safely and automatically discharged in the case of a break-down and at the end of testing via the internal discharge facility.
Megger Tester 25 kV Applications:
- Testing newly installed cables and splices before they are taken into service
- Testing electrical installations
- Testing recommissioned cables or other HV plants after maintenance or repair
Megger Tester 25 kV Key Features:
- Compact and light
- DC and insulation testing for cables, joints, electrical installations etc.
- Highly flexible use thanks to built-in battery
- Internal discharge
- Easy operation
- Built-in rechargeable battery for mains-independent operation
- Light and compact design
- Integrated discharge facility
- Built-in timer (1 – 30 min)
- Voltage measurement on high voltage potential
- Short-circuit-proof output
- Grounding safety circuit
What does the Megger Tester 25 kV come with?
- Portable DC tester with internal battery
- Leather case
- Set of cables UK version
- Discharge rod 35kV