FLUKE 51 II Thermometer
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The FLUKE 51 II single input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 51 II to measure contact temperature on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
FLUKE 51 II Key Features:
- Single Input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) on a large backlit display
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster and a three-year warranty
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximise overall accuracy
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
|Temperature range:|| |
|J-type Thermocouples|| -210°C to 1200°C (-346°F to 2192°F)|
|K-type Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1372°C (-328°F to 2501°F)|
|T-type Thermocouples|| -250°C to 400°C (-418°F to 752°F)|
|E-type Thermocouples|| -150°C to 1000°C (-238°F to 1832°F)|
|N-type** Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1300°C (-328°F to 2372°F)|
|R** and S-type**|| 0°C to 1767°C (32°F to 3212°F)|
**Only the FLUKE Models 53 and 54 Series II thermometers are capable of measuring N, R, and S-type thermocouples.
▶ The FLUKE 50 Series II:
What comes with the FLUKE 51 II?
- FLUKE 51 II Digital Thermometer
- Impact Absorbing Holster
- One-Bead Probe Thermocouple (Type K)
Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.