FLUKE 51 II Thermometer
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The FLUKE 51 II single input digital thermometer delivers fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). You can use the 51 II to measure contact temperature on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires with industrial standard J, K, T, or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. The user friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
FLUKE 51 II Key Features:
- Single Input digital thermometer for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Measures J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) on a large backlit display
- Includes a relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG to provide a time reference for major events
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Comes with splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster and a three-year warranty
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximise overall accuracy
- Handles temperatures up to 900°C (1600°F)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
- Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation
What comes with the FLUKE 51 II?
- FLUKE 51 II Digital Thermometer
- Impact Absorbing Holster
- One-Bead Probe Thermocouple (Type K)