FLUKE 53 II B Temperature Logging Digital Thermometer
The FLUKE 53 II single input digital thermometer delivers a fast response with laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). And it logs up to 500 points of temperature data to internal memory.
You can use the FLUKE 53 II to measure contact temperature on:
- Corroded connections
- Wires with industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, or S-type thermocouple temperature sensors
The user-friendly-front panel and large, backlit display make it easy to view results and recall logged data for further review. And the sleep mode feature preserves battery life to give you a typical thousand hours of operation.
FLUKE 53 II B Key Features:
- Single Input digital thermometer with data logging for lab, QA, process calibration, food safety and HVAC
- Logs up to 500 points of data at user adjustable recording intervals
- Measures J, K, T, E, R, S, and N-type thermocouples
- Presents results in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) on a large backlit display
- Provides a recall function to easily review logged data
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Includes a real-time clock that captures the exact event time
- Features an infrared USB communication port to allow data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Includes an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Handles temperatures up to >900°C (1600°F)
- Provides a user-friendly front panel that is easy to set up and operate
- Offers sleep mode to increase battery life; 1000-hour battery life typical
- Powered by three, standard AA batteries
- 3 year warranty
|Temperature range:|| |
|J-type Thermocouples|| -210°C to 1200°C (-346°F to 2192°F)|
|K-type Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1372°C (-328°F to 2501°F)|
|T-type Thermocouples|| -250°C to 400°C (-418°F to 752°F)|
|E-type Thermocouples|| -150°C to 1000°C (-238°F to 1832°F)|
|N-type** Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1300°C (-328°F to 2372°F)|
|R** and S-type**|| 0°C to 1767°C (32°F to 3212°F)|
**Only the FLUKE Models 53 and 54 Series II thermometers are capable of measuring N, R, and S-type thermocouples.
▶ Video: An overview of the FLUKE 50 II Series
What comes with the FLUKE 53-II B?
- FLUKE 53 II Single Input Digital Thermometer
- Impact Absorbing Holster
- 80-PK-1 Bead Probe Thermocouple
Offers optional ToolPak accessory to hang the thermometer from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.