PrimeTest 250+ Pro Kit Bundle
What‘s in the 250+ Pro Kit box:
- Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester
- Datalogger software
- 0.5m extension adaptor
- Earth lead with probe and clip
- Mains lead
- 6 x AA batteries
- USB download lead
- Carry case
- Operating instructions
What extra do I get in a Pro Kit Bundle?
- Test n Tag Pro printer (serial model)
- 4 x Test n Tag printer label rolls
- PrimeTest checkbox
- PATBag carry case
Benefits of the Pro Bundle Kit:
Help speed up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling!
‘Test n Tag‘ Pro Label Printer:
Portable, lightweight and battery powered. Prints durable synthetic asset labels which can include: barcode, asset number, test date, next test date, plus user name and test status (dependent on the tester).
The Seaward PAT Checkbox has been designed to provide a simple, safe, and quick means of checking that PAT testers are working within specification, in between periodic calibration of the instrument.
Our Lead Trainer says –
Save timing by using a printer? – Then it makes sense to save money by buying the tester and printer as a package. The Test n Tag Pro printer is a lightweight and compact thermal printer that uses 52 x 25mm labels (4 rolls supplied, approx. 400 labels per roll). Please note that the printer connects to the PT250+ via a serial cable. The bundle also includes a checkbox and a carry case.
The various models of the Pro Kit Bundle:
- (403A956) Seaward Primetest 250+ Pro Kit Bundle
- (403A957) Seaward Primetest 250+ Pro Kit Bundle with PATGuard 3 Software (this supersedes the free data logging software in the standard bundle)
The ultimate PAT testing software with Health and Safety reporting
PATGuard 3 is an easy-to-use software program which enables you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule retest periods and produce professional reports and certificates for total traceability.
The PrimeTest 250+ main unit:
A Seaward datalogger program comes as standard and this combined with single key down load feature allows measurement data to be quickly and easily transferred from the PrimeTest 250+ to your laptop or computer by simply pressing a button; whilst all records are stamped for complete traceability.
Information is downloaded in CSV format and can be accessed by a wide range software packages or alternatively brought in directly into PATGuard 3 Elite for truly professional certificates and reports.
As with all Seaward battery powered PAT testers, accurate earth continuity tests are a given thanks to the unique “zap” circuit design.
- Very easy to use
- Plug and print - easy label printing with no setup
- Date stamped results for full traceability
- Single key save
- Single key download
- Download software included
- Store 999 appliance records
- Industry standard download format
- Comprehensive range of electrical tests
- Test 3 phase appliances
Electrical Test Functions of the PrimeTest 250+:
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance at 250/500V
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- 3 Phase leakage current (requires adaptor)
- Alternative leakage current
- RCD test (30mA/150mA)
- Power socket test