Seaward Apollo 500+ PAT Tester
A value ‘plug and play’ PAT tester for high volume testing
With a new interchangeable rechargeable battery accessory to minimise downtime, so when you‘re testing a large number of appliances in one day, it really is the ideal companion for high-volume testing.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester is designed to enable simple, professional and fast PAT testing, with remote data transfer, USB upload/download, plus a memory to store up to 10,000 complete test sets.
The Apollo 500+ PAT Tester has point-to-point measurement, fast boot-up and a risk-based retest calculator to quickly determine suggested retest periods.
Print new 2D barcodes using the Test n Tag Elite 2 printer which enables you to store more test date on a label making retesting even faster.
Apollo 500+ Key Features:
- Comprehensive range of tests
- Comes with improved functionality and accessories
- Advanced data transfer and storage features
- Store up to 10,000 appliance records
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built in electrical risk assessment tool with suggested retest period calculator
- User configurable tests - for non-electrical tests and inspections e.g. fire extinguishers and PPE
Our Lead Trainer says –
The Apollo 500+ builds on the features of the Apollo 400+ where more traceability is needed e.g. when testing is carried out by multiple users. Greater memory capacity and provision for additional test sequences permit user-configurable checklists to be created - the Apollo 500 can then be used to record inspections of assets e.g. ladder checks. 2D barcode label options become available. The Apollo 500+ will appeal to Facilities Management teams. The battery/mains power option is particularly useful for heavy usage of the tester.
Apollo 500+ Electrical Test Functions:
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test
What comes with the Apollo 500+?
- Apollo 500+ PAT Tester
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
Greater Efficiency Through Useful Accessories & Software
As with many Seaward PAT testers, the Apollo 500+ is compatible with a range of printers and barcode scanners, further speeding up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling.
PATGuard3 PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.