Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester
Seaward‘s most advanced PAT Tester - 5th Edition Ready! For complete traceability of results, including proof of visual inspection.
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester features an on-board camera, allowing photographs to be stored alongside risk assessments and other test and inspection data.
Seaward have also introduced an interchangeable rechargeable battery to minimise downtime when you are testing a large number of appliances in one day.
Apollo 600+ PAT Tester revolutionises safety management, with a built-in risk assessment tool for any workplace hazard, plus a variety of testing and inspection reports, including portable appliance testing, fire detection and emergency lighting; Apollo 600+ offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance.
The Apollo 600+ PAT Tester has a large capacity for on-board storage enabling you to store more test result data - this is great for high volume testing, or if you‘re regularly retesting a large number of appliances.
Print 2D barcodes using the Test n Tag Elite 2 printer which enables you to store more test data on each label, making retesting even faster!
Seaward Apollo 600+ Key Features:
- Improved functionality and accessories
- Storage for up to 50,000 records and 2,000 visual inspection images
- On-board camera to prove visual inspection as per IET Code of Practice
- Ability to use (2D) QR codes
- Built-in universal and electrical risk assessment tools
- User configurable tests for non-electrical tests and inspections
- Additional health and safety certificates
Apollo 600+ Electrical Test Functions:
- Conduct safety tests which ensure compliance with the IET 5th Edition Code of Practice
- 2020 5th Edition update includes a brand-new set of test sequences including Class 2 FE and other new tests as per the 5th Edition
- Low current earth continuity test (with Zap circuit) guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing of earth continuity and insulation resistance
- RCD test
- Power socket test
The new 5th Edition firmware will also be available to download free of charge for current Apollo users who will be able to update to the new firmware and benefit from the new test features
Note: in existing Apollos touch current tests will be limited by the hardware to 3.5mA.
Our Expert Says -
The Apollo 600+ is an amazingly versatile instrument, not only for PAT testing where new test and inspection sequences can be created with the minimum of fuss but also a wide range of non-electrical test and inspection applications, customised to the user’s specific needs. The on-board digital camera permits easy identification of assets and date-stamping of faults or hazards. The versatility of the Apollo 600+ is matched by its large memory capacity for test records and photographs. Downloading of data can be made by means of mobile device, cable or USB stick. Several enhancements to the User Interface make the Apollo 600+ even easier to use. The ultimate Facilities Management tool!
What comes with the Apollo 600+?
- Apollo Instrument
- Professional Cary Case
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
Greater Efficiency Through Useful Accessories & Software
As with many Seaward PAT testers, the Apollo 600+ is compatible with a range of printers and barcode scanners, further speeding up the process of asset recognition, testing and labelling.
PATGuard3 PAT Testing Software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.
Seaward Apollo 600+ Kit Options
Apollo 600+ Pro Kit includes these extra items:
- Pro printer
- 1D scanner
- Pro labels
- 110V adaptor
- Carry case
Apollo 600+ Elite Kit includes these extra items:
- Elite 2 printer
- 2D scanner
- Elite labels
- 110V adaptor
- Carry case