Megger DET4 TD2/TR2 4-Terminal Earth Resistance and Soil Resistivity Testers
The comprehensive solution to your ground stake / soil resistivity testing needs
Megger DET4 provides all the functions required for ground system testing:
- Variable frequency 2 pole
- 3 pole
- 4 pole
- Attached Rod Technique (ART)
- Stakeless measurements
- Leakage current
- Ground noise voltage measurement
The DET4TD2 digital ground tester is powered from 8 AA batteries which are widely available and deliver excellent testing time.
The DET4TR2 is powered from rechargeable AA cells. The battery charger is built in and the instrument is supplied with an AC/DC adaptor. For both instruments, the battery status is displayed using a bar-graph.
The Megger ground testers comply with stringent safety standards and are rated to 100 V CAT IV. They also have selectable 25 V or 50 V output for compliance with IEC 61557-5.
Megger DET4 Key Features:
- IP54 rated - making them genuinely outdoor instruments
- User selectable test frequency
- Dry cell or rechargeable versions
- User selectable output voltage
- Large rotary selector switch and one-press test button - Permits operation with gloved hands
- Robust carry case
- Backlit display
- Delivered with calibration certificate
Megger DET4 TD2/TR2 Battery Options:
DET4TC2: Dry-cell battery powered 4-terminal tester with selectable test frequencies, greater measurement sensitivity and attached rod technique and stakeless measurement capability
DET4TCR2: Rechargeable battery powered 4-terminal tester with selectable test frequencies, greater measurement sensitivity and attached rod technique and stakeless measurement capability
- (1000-347) Megger DET4TD2 with Case, Basic Lead and Spike Kit, and Terminal Bare Wire Adaptors.
- (1000-324) Megger DET4TR2 with Rechargeable, Digital Display with Case, Basic Lead and Spike Kit, and Terminal Bare Wire Adaptors.
Megger DET4 Compatible Earth Test Cables and Spikes Kits:
ETK30, ETK50, ETK50C, ETK100, ETK100C