Kewtech KEW4105A Digital Earth Resistance Tester
Kewtech KEW4105A Digital Earth Resistance Tester designed to measure earth resistance across three measurement ranges of 20, 200 and 2000Ω using a 2-wire simplified measurement system.
Complete with a large test button, non-trip earth leakage circuit breakers and a simple rotary dial to select measurement procedure.
Kewtech KEW4105A Key Features:
- 20 / 200 / 2000Ω earth resistance ranges
- Measures earth voltage
- Allows earth resistance testing without tripping earth leakage current breakers
- 2 wire simplified measurement system included as standard
- Dust and drip proof - IP54
- Automatic warning of excess tolerance of auxiliary earth spikes
- Complies with BS 7671
What comes with the KEW4105A?
- ACC7127 2 wire test leads for simplified testing
- ACC7095 1 set of 3 wire test leads (20m, 10m and 5 m leads)
- ACC8032 Auxiliary earth spikes
- Carrying strap
- Carry case
- Instruction manual
- Certificate of conformity