FLIR C3-X Thermal Imaging Camera (Pocket Sized)
The FLIR C3-X is a true thermal 128 x 96 Imager (12,288 pixels), offering patented MSX technology embossing visual details on the thermal image creating sharper, easier to understand pictures.
FLIR C3-X Applications:
- Facilities maintenance
- Electrical repair
- Other troubleshooting applications
You’ll be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more!
Featuring a thermal camera, visual inspection camera, and LED flashlight, the powerful FLIR C3-X makes it easy to identify hidden problems.
Built-in FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity allows direct data transfer, storage, and backup, so images are always available on all your devices. The 3.5 inch integrated touch-screen is simple to use, so you can quickly inspect, document repairs, and share evidence with customers.
FLIR C3-X Key Features:
- Identify and Troubleshoot
- Identify and troubleshoot problems faster with the 128 × 96 (12,288 pixels) true thermal imager and 5-megapixel visual camera
- Instantly recognise the location of a temperature issue with FLIR MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), which extracts scene details from the built-in visual camera and embosses them onto the full thermal image
- See into dark, difficult-to-reach areas with the help of the bright LED flashlight
- Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time with this powerful, professional tool
- Document and Share
- Identify and describe potential issues by adding annotations to images
- Share findings easily and securely by sending a password-protected link via email
- Provide customers professional reports with images that document problems and repairs using preferred software, such as FLIR Thermal Studio
- Upload directly to FLIR Ignite to conveniently store, organise, and back-up images
- Upload images and data quickly, then communicate findings easily with customers
- Rugged, reliable, compact
- Take the portable, affordable C3-X with you to every job
- IP54 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water
- Designed to withstand a 2 m (6.6 ft) drop
- Carry the compact C3-X in your pocket or stow easily in a crowded tool bag
What comes with the FLIR C3-X?
- FLIR C3-X Thermal Camera
- Printed documentation
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable
▶ FLIR C3-X and FLIR C5 - Which one is right for me?: