FLIR E5-XT Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR E5-XT Thermal Imaging Camera has a -20°C to 400°C temperature range and a 160 x 120 (19,200) pixel InfraRed detector, making it suitable for electrical, mechanical and building diagnostic applications.
- Robust, IP54-rated and easy-to-use
- Focus-free with simple button navigation
- Plus, image capture and review doesn’t get much easier!
There are a number of menu options to optimise your thermal image, such as FLIR’s patented Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging system (MSX), hot/cold spot markers and above/below temperature isotherms which enable fault identification on-site.
The colour palette can be sized automatically to the temperatures detected, or by using ‘lock’ mode.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to share images and reports via the free FLIR Tools mobile app - Little training or effort needed!
Lightweight and easy to hold, the E5-XT has a 4 hour battery life meaning that the camera won’t let you down during prolonged equipment inspections.
FLIR E5-XT Key Features:
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Centre spot or max/min area box
- Activate MSX to enhance InfraRed images
- Lightweight (0.575 kg)
- 2-meter drop tested
- High level of protection against dust and water (IP54)
FLIR E5-XT Communicate with clients:
- Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients
- Wi-Fi connectivity via the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Image analysis and editing, plus report creation, through FLIR Tools
What comes with the FLIR E5-XT?
- FLIR E5-XT Thermal Imaging Camera with Wi-Fi (9Hz)
- Hard Transport Case
- Battery (inside the camera)
- USB Cable
- Power Supply/ Charger with EU, UK, US and Australian Plugs
- Printed Documentation
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty:
- 2 years parts and labour
- 10 years for the detector
Looking for something with a higher specification? Try the FLIR E6-XT 43,200 pixel IR detector, measurement up to 550°C, automatic or manual temperature modes, Picture-in-picture mode.