FLUKE PTi120 Pocket Thermal Imager for Industrial Inspection
Perfect for your tool-belt, it will always be to hand... and the bigger the problem, the faster you need to solve it. The new FLUKE Pocket Thermal Imager puts the power to minimise downtime in everyone’s hands with the right tool at the right time. As the first line of defence for easy troubleshooting, the FLUKE PTi120 empowers you to stop fighting fires on the job and start preventing them!
Small enough to carry every day without worry, the FLUKE PTi120 stands up to dirt and water, and can survive a 1-meter drop. Now enhanced infrared inspections are right in your pocket, for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets.
After successfully scanning the QR code or barcode on your equipment, you can send your images complete with data and time stamped information to predefined folders. Send via WiFi or automatically upload once you connect to the network or computer via USB. Now you can more efficiently and safely, find and report on issues before they become problems.
Get your preferred level of infrared every time! The 3.5 inch LCD touch-screen offers IR-Fusion to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems. Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.
FLUKE PTi120 Key Features:
- Point and shoot technology empowers teams to quickly scan equipment
- Fully radiometric, giving you measurement data to the pixel, with 120 x 90 IR resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5 inch LCD touch-screen display for easy troubleshooting
- -20 °C to +150 °C temperature measurement range
- Six colour palettes
- Rugged / Portable:
- Pocked sized
- Can survive a 1-meter drop
- Stands up to dirt and water (IP54)
- Efficient Asset Tagging:
- Store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode
- Send via WiFi, or automatically upload once you connect to your network or via USB
- Eliminate sorting and organising your IR images
- Efficiently find and report issues before they become problems
- Preferred Level of IR Every Time:
- The 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion to blend a visible light image
- Slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
What comes with the FLUKE PTi120?
- FLUKE PTi120 Thermal Imager
- Soft case
- USB cable