PTi120 Pocket Thermal Imager for Industrial Inspection
The bigger the problem, the faster you need to solve it. The new Fluke Pocket Thermal Imager puts the power to minimise downtime in everyone’s hands with the right tool at the right time. As the first line of defense for easy troubleshooting, the PTi120 empowers you to stop fighting fires on the job and start preventing them.
Small enough to carry every day without worry, the PTi120 stands up to dirt and water, and can survive a 1-meter drop. Now enhanced infrared inspections are right in your pocket for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets.
After successfully scanning the QR code or barcode on your equipment, you can send your images complete with data and time stamped information to predefined folders. Send via WIFI or automatically upload once you connect to the network or computer via USB. Now you can more efficiently safe, find and report on issues before they become problems.
Get your preferred level of infrared every time - The 3.5” LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems. Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.
- Automatically organise and file thermal images with Fluke Connect Asset Tagging
- Fully radiometric thermal imager gives you measurement data to the pixel with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5” LCD touchscreen display for easy troubleshooting
- -20 °C to +150 °C temperature measurement range
- Six color palettes
- Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
- IP 54 enclosure rating
Rugged, Portable Camera:
- Pocked sized, simple point and shoot technology empowers teams to quickly scan equipment
- Can survive a 1-meter drop
- Stands up to dirt and water; IP54
Automatically save your images to the right folders with Asset Tagging:
- Store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode
- Send via Wifi or automatically upload once you connect to your network or via USB
- Eliminate the tedium of sorting and organising your infrared images
- Efficiently find and report issues before they become problems
Get your preferred level of infrared every time:
- The 3.5” LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image
- Slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.