Hikmicro E1L Hand Held Thermal Camera
Hikmicro E1L is a rugged, easy-to-use pistol-grip thermal imaging camera designed for point and shoot operation, complete with automatic focus.
A great addition to your toolbox with its compact design and clear 320 × 240 resolution 2.4-inch LCD display. Housed in a slimline body measuring 196 x 117 x 59 mm and weighing in at 350g; it‘s small in size yet big on impressive features - All with an affordable price tag!
Excellent image quality with accurate temperature measurement (-20c -550c) and equipped with a 160 x 120 pixel thermal detector.
Built For Your Workday
Fast start-up and up to 8 hours continuous operation with 8Gb memory card included. With up to 4 palettes: Black hot, White hot, Rainbow, Ironbow. Drop tested to a height of 2 meters and IP54 rated.
Hikmicro E1L Applications:
- Quickly identify abnormal heating in electrical connections
- Quickly identify overloaded circuits
- Identify heat loss and draughts
- Heat Insulation
Hikmicro E1L Key Features:
- Slim hand-held thermal camera built for quick temperature measurement
- High image quality
- A highly sensitive HIKMICRO VOx detector (NETD < 40 mK)
- High sensitivity sensor with 160 x 120 resolution
- Temperature measurement range: -20℃ - 550℃
- High quality 320 x 240 resolution 2.4‘‘ LCD display
- Fast video frame rate 25 Hz
- Auto Hot, Cold and Centre measurement
- Up to 4 palettes
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous operation
- Free temperature analysis software
- HIKMICRO Analyser is a free piece of software offering flexible ways, including temperature points, lines, rectangles, circles, polygons to analyse thermographic information of captured pictures, and generate reports
▶ Hikmicro EL1 Unboxing & Start-up Demo:
What comes with the Hikmicro E1L?
- Hikmicro E1L Thermal Camera
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- 8GB memory card
- USB cable
- Wrist strap
- Power adaptor
- User manual