FLUKE 985 Airborne Particle Counter
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitoring and Measurement
FLUKE indoor air quality tools are the professional’s choice for maintaining, troubleshooting, and adjusting the heating and air conditioning systems of our offices, schools, hospitals, manufacturing plants, data centres, and other facilities. Diagnosing potential environmental irritants and hazards allows for adjustments and countermeasures to solve or prevent issues like sick building syndrome.
Indoor air diagnostics, temperature, humidity, air flow, particle concentration, and other measurements are used in the balancing and maintenance of a HVAC system. With the quality and measurement accuracy of Fluke tools, you can quickly diagnose, identify, and begin to resolve indoor air quality issues.
FLUKE’s professional indoor air diagnostic tools like the FLUKE 985 Airborne Particle Counter, are essential for every HVAC technician and facility maintenance manager. With the FLUKE 985, the user is provided with real-time particle concentration measurement for use in diagnosing and identifying the source of an airborne contamination.
The FLUKE 985 Airborne Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the FLUKE 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations. Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
FLUKE 985 Applications:
- Measure filter efficiency
- Monitor industrial clean rooms
- Pre-screen indoor air quality and confidently work with IAQ specialists
- Locate particle sources for remediation in a particular location
- Report the effectiveness of repairs to customers
- Drive additional business by demonstrating the need for maintenance and repair
FLUKE 985 Key Features:
- Portable, handheld particle measurement
- Lightweight and easy to use in any position
- Large screen
- Intuitive icons for navigation
- On-screen data presentation
- Data export options use a USB cable or memory stick, so it’s easy to review and analyse the data anywhere and anytime
- 6 channels and particle size range of 0.3 - 10.0 µm
- Assures accurate measurements even for critical locations requiring ISO Class 5 – 9 certification
- Long battery life (10 hours of standard-use)
- 10,000 record storage for quick access to historical data
- Personalised setting and configurations
- Customisable settings for the display, sample methods, and alarm settings for sample count
- Option password control confirms security when required
- USB/Ethernet charge cradle
What comes with the FLUKE 985?
- FLUKE 985 Airborne Particle Counter
- USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- 12V DC Power Supply
- Zero Count Inlet Filter
- Filter Adapter
- Sample Inlet Protective Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- Getting Started Manual
- User Manual on CD