- Measure humidity and temperature on two channels thanks to its two connections for external sensors
- Memory for up to 2 million readings, up to 8 years‘ battery life
- Robust metal housing and protection against dust and water jets in compliance with protection class IP 65
- Three software versions are available for measurement data analysis on the PC, basic software can be downloaded free of charge
Do your short-term measurements reveal no irregularities? Yet the ambient building or storage conditions still do not meet the designated requirements? The testo 176 H2 is the perfect data logger for analyzing precise climatic development using long-term measurements.
Two external humidity/temperature probes, which you can order when you purchase the climate data logger, can be attached to it. This will enable you to measure temperature and humidity at two different points simultaneously.
With its large measurement data memory (up to 2 million readings can be recorded) and its long battery life (up to 8 years), the data logger is the ideal instrument for the long-term recording of climate data.
Safety and convenience at all levels
Thanks to its robust metal housing, the climate data logger is protected against hard impacts and will maintain its durability even in harsh environmental conditions. Moreover, it conforms to protection class IP 65 and can therefore be exposed to water jets and dust. This is particularly handy if cleaning is undertaken at the measuring location, because this means that the data logger does not need to be removed. The data logger will not sustain any damage even in dusty or dirty conditions.This climate data logger makes the security of your measurement data top priority. As soon as you start a measurement program and values for temperature and humidity are stored in the data logger, these will never be lost again. Even when the battery is spent or replaced, the data in the testo 176 H2 remains fully available.
Lithium batteries (TL-5903) are provided for the data logger power supply. If a battery is spent, you can change this yourself.
Programming and analysis of the climate data logger
Your data logger can be programmed and read off, and the measurement data analysed on the PC using a software package. We offer three different software versions:
- ComSoft Basic software - available for free download - offers you quick programming of the climate data logger and easy analysis of the measurement data
- ComSoft Professional software - also available - offers you various options for analyzing the measured temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software - also available - is suitable for use in the pharmaceutical industry with its special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11
The climate data logger can only be programmed using a USB cable, which is not included in the delivery. The values measured can also be transmitted to the PC via the USB cable, or optionally also using an SD card. Both the cable and the card are available to order as optional accessories.
Areas of application for the temperature and humidity data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of the air conditioning in buildings
- Monitoring and documentation of the temperature and humidity in production and in warehouses
testo 176 H2 climate data logger for humidity/temperature with connections for 2 external sensors (NTC/capacitive humidity sensor) including wall bracket, lock, batteries and calibration protocol.