TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Comes with LCD with Real ppm and LEL measuring facilities, and offers 10ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses!
Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using the audio and visual indicators. An adjustable “tic” rate helps eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated environments.
TPI 721 Key Features:
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector capable of displaying real ppm, stepped ppm, and %LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately
- Two line display with bar graph and backlight
- Audio / Visual alarm indication with user adjustable alarm point
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C cell alkaline batteries x2)
TPI 721 Detects All Combustible Gases, Including:
Acetone Acetylene, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners, Propane, Solvents.
▶ A Run Through The Key Features Of The TPI 721:
What comes with the TPI 721?
- TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Carrying Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Battery Sensor (Installed and Calibrated)