Socket & See FFCB1140 UK Dual Voltage Fuse Finder Kit
The Socket and See FFCB200 UK is a Fuse and MCB locating device. The unit enables speedy and clear indication of the protective device protecting a circuit to minimise disruption to installation owners..
The transmitter can be plugged into any standard 13A socket. The receiver can then be used to identify the relevant breaker. The receive must be scanned across all the breakers on the board at least twice in order to identify the strongest signal.
The user can carry out a simple self test to check operation by placing the tip of the receiver directly onto the transmitter when plugged in to a live circuit.
The FFCB200 also includes a set of fused test leads with probes and croc clips. An industrial plug set for 110V and 230V systems is also included.
Socket & See FFCB1140 Key Features:
- Dual Voltage operation 100 to 250 VAC (50-60Hz)
- Identify which breaker of fuse is protecting a circuit
- Uses new auto scan – no fiddly controls to adjust
- Audible find tone combines with a new bar graph display
- Works equally well with circuit breakers or fuses
- Includes 13A IEC mains lead and fused test lead set
- Includes 110v and 230V plug for testing industrial systems
- Small and robust
- Simple to use
- Bright LED’s
What comes with the FFCB1140?
- Socket & See FFCB1140UK
- FFCB TXA Easy Fuse Finder Transmitter
- FFCB RCVA Easy Fuse Finder Receiver
- Mains lead
- Fused test leads with probes and croc clips
- IECP 16Y IEC plug to 16A (2P+E) 110V Yellow BS4343 industrial plug
- IECP 16B IEC plug to 16A (2P+E) 230V Blue BS4343 industrial plug
- Instruction manual
- Carry case for kit