Seaward KD1E/22 Neon HV Potential Indicator Tests Up To 22kV
A portable, neon potential indicators for confirming voltage on earthed neutral systems.
The Seaward KD1E/22 is a neon HV potential indicator suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 22kV. A highly robust, portable AC/DC voltage indicator, this potential indicator provides a means of confirming the presence of voltage on earthed neutral electrical circuits.
Conforming in design lengths to recommended creepage and safety standards, the KDIE series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains. For additional safety a proving unit (PH3) is available and should be used before and after the high voltage indicator is employed.
Seaward KD1E Key Features:
- Duplicate neon indicators within shock resistant sleeves
- Permanently connected earth cable
- Hand guards on all elements
- Direct access to vertical or horizontal metal clad switch gear
- UK Electricity Council Approval list G9