FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter with IGM
Make the rugged FLIR MR176 part of your toolbox; have the perfect tool to hand to easily investigate moisture issues and troubleshoot quickly.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) powered by a FLIR Lepton thermal imaging sensor, MR176 and MR160 help you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture, so you know where to place the meter probe to capture accurate readings.
The FLIR MR176 is a premium moisture meter which provides more flexibility and convenience than you‘ve ever experienced before! Boasting a built-in thermal camera sensor which lets you see invisible cold temperature patterns associated with moisture evaporation, visually guiding you to the precise spot that needs further testing and investigation.
The onboard laser pointer, and easy to see display cross-hairs make it effortless to hone in on potential hidden problems. The integrated pinless sensor and included external pin probe provide the flexibility you need to measure and confirm that the cold spot truly is moisture, so you don‘t have to pull out the drywall saw.
FLIR MR176 Built for your Environment
Forget shipping back your meter when the temperature, and relative humidity sensor, needs replacing... just keep a spare on hand, switch it out on-site, and get right back to work!
A Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response-time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have stabilised.
The intuitive menu on the FLIR MR176 allows you to customise thermal images and readings and troubleshoot fast. Choose the measurements you want to pin to your images and select from four colour palettes for easier viewing.
Downloading and sharing images is easy - review, analyse, generate impressive reports and document repairs with the free FLIR tools software.
FLIR MR176, an innovative and effective new way to find and measure hidden moisture exclusively from FLIR!
FLIR MR176 Key Features:
- 80 × 60 (4,800 pixels) Lepton thermal imager guides you to potential moisture areas
- Document readings and images to share via USB cable
- Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Equipped with a laser and crosshair to easily reference the location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
FLIR MR176 Extra Features:
(Compared to the MR160)
- Customise thermal images: select which measurements are integrated (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio)
- A lock image setting prevents extreme hot and cold temperatures from interfering with images while scanning for issues
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor
- Progressive Environmental Stability informs you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
What comes with the FLIR MR176?
- FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter with IGM
- MR01 Replaceable Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- MR02 Standard Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International USB Charger
- USB Cable