FLIR TG54 Spot Infrared Thermometer
The FLIR TG54 Spot Infrared Thermometer provides non-contact surface temperature readings so you can quickly and easily take measurements in places that are out of reach. Providing a distance to-spot ratio of 24:1, the TG54 can measure smaller targets from a safer distance.
New mode options give you control to view your current reading and last two temperature readings simultaneously. Built with a colour screen making it easy to navigate and select settings, plus adds visibility and efficiency to the advanced feature set.
Your go-to, pocket-sized devices for efficient temperature measurement!
FLIR TG54 Key Features:
- Measure safely
- Simple to use
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- 24:1 spot ratio to measure smaller targets from a safer distance.
- Graphical menu structure
- Colour display
- Graphical menu structure allows easy access to settings
- Clear navigation
- Laser pointer helps you identify what‘s hot or cold
- Easy emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a 3-meter drop
- Bright LED work light to help you see your target in poor lighting conditions