FLUKE 1577 Insulation Multimeter
Two powerful tools in one!
The FLUKE 1577 Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the FLUKE 1577 Insulation Multimeters is ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
FLUKE 1577 Key Features:
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 V to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
- Saves battery power with auto power off
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
- Comes with remote probe, test leads, test probes, alligator clips and one-year warranty
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
What comes with the FLUKE 1577?
- FLUKE 1577 Insulation Multimeter
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Hard case
- Four AA alkaline batteries
- Quick reference guide
- CD rom with manual