Megger MIT320 Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT320 Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester features the popular Megger digital/analogue display complete with large 20mm high characters providing a very clear readout, combined with an analogue arc makes for an ‘analogue instrument‘ feel, with a true analogue response.
Megger MIT320 Key Features:
- Designed to take the bashing that testers receive on site, the Megger MIT insulation testers are rubber armoured
- The rigid display cover folds right out of the way during testing and locks down to protect the display when it is finished
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Simple to use:
- No buried functions mean it is obvious how to use the Megger MIT
- Colour coded ranges help test selection, reducing testing time and help with fault location.
- A user guide in the lid provides all the basic information.
- Hands free use:
- It hangs comfortably around the neck for hands-free use because the instrument is carefully balanced.
- Continuity and buzzer testing starts automatically on connection to the circuit.
- Insulation tests being activated from the instrument or the supplied switch probe
- Both the display and the range selected can be read in the dark because the backlit display and range selection
- Safety features:
- To protect the user and the tester from incorrect use the MIT series all have an extensive range of features known as the Megger Intelligent Safety System including:
- Safety Interlock – Prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – Even if the MIT is connected to a live circuit whilst on continuity setting the tester will remain safe and not be damaged
- Safety lockout – Prevents the test from operating when the circuit voltage is >50 V
- Continuity check – Prevents a continuity test or buzzer test on a live circuit
- USB interface
- 3 years warranty
The MIT300, 310, 320 and 330 meet or exceed the UK and International Wiring Regulations, including requirements of BS7671 and VDE 0413 parts 1 and 4, HD 384, IEC 364, NFC15-100, NEN3140, ES59009 and EN 61557. In addition the range meets the requirements of IEC 61010-1 for safe connection to a 440 V Installation Category III supply (600 V Phase to Earth).
▶ Getting started with the Megger MIT Range:
What comes with the Megger MIT320?
- Megger MIT320 Insulation and Continuity Tester
- Test Leads Set with Crocodile Clips (1002-001)
- SP4F Switched Probe (6220-809)
- Manufacturer‘s Calibration Certificate
▶ What‘s in the box for the Megger MIT Range: