FLUKE CV300 ClirVu 75 mm (3 in) IR Window
Compliance without compromise, safety without sacrifice - Get a clearer view with FLUKE Infrared Windows!
Once a ClirVu IR Window is installed, there’s no more need to power down or remove panels you may never have to open the panel door again.
FLUKE CV300 ClirVu Key Features:
- Size: 3 in (75 mm)
- This part number comes with a secure key door latch (see comparison chart)
- Increase the safety and speed of your electrical infrared inspections
- Under 5 minute installation with 1 person; no need to remove panel door
- Clearly view equipment both visually and thermally with ClirVu coating that protects the optic from the elements
- Corrosion and UV resistant for challenging outdoor environments - IP67 rugged
- Built to the highest arc blast protection (63kA arc tested):
- High temperature silicon gaskets
- Mounting and door latches provide high pressure gasket compression
- Die cast components are manufactured with the highest strength alloys Jam nut screws are made from 4037 steel, heat treated to 160,000 psi tensile
- Torture Tested to the highest test ratings:
- IEEE C37.20.7 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Corrosion and UV resistance for challenging outdoor environments
What comes with the FLUKE CV300 ClirVu?
- 3 in (75 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
Want a security key door latch instead? Check out CV301.