Martindale MTL20PD-S Test Lamp and Proving Unit Kit
Safe isolation procedures require voltage indicators to be proved against a known source both before and after use.
The Martindale MTL20PD-S has been designed to safely prove dead in all areas including CAT IV supply side applications. High intensity LEDs illuminate 4 distinct bands at different voltage thresholds to provide a 360° viewing angle even in bright sunlight. This allows accurate identification of potentially lethal voltages and distinguishes between 110V, 230V and phase to phase voltages. The MTL20 has a low impedance mode to safely dissipate phantom voltages.
The test lamps are supplied with interchangeable test probes for safe and easy measurement in all types of application particularly where access is restricted. The right angled probe can be rotated through 90, 180 and 270 degrees and locked in position. Additional safety features include finger guards and a two layer double insulated cable with contrasting inner sheath, making it easy to identify cable damage.
Prove your test lamp is working with the compact Martindale PD440S Proving Unit, now with auto-shut off. This unit enables voltage indicators and other devices with ranges up to 440V to be checked.
▶ Taking a look at Martindale Safe Isolation:
Martindale MTL20PD-S Kit Key Features:
- Four illuminated bands for 360° AC/DC voltage indication
- Simple with no batteries or ranges
- High intensity long life LEDs
- 3 interchangeable GS38 probes
- Double insulated cable with contrasting core to identify damage
- Twin test buttons eliminate phantom voltages
- Complete with PD440S Proving Unit
- Ideal for proving low and high impedance voltage indicators, test lamps and two pole testers
- Tough low profile design
- Long battery life with low battery indicator and auto power off
What comes with the Martindale MTL20PD-S?