Socket & See SP400 Professional Proving Unit
The UK designed SP400 Proving Unit provides a safe and reliable means of checking the correct operation of Multimeters and two pole voltage Indicators (VI) both before and after use.
Users can also prove their non contact voltage detector on the units test pad if required before and after use.
Clear low battery indication is given by a blue flashing LED and batteries can be easily replaced by the user.
Socket & See SP400 Key Features:
- Intelligent volt ramp for testing multimeters and voltage indicators
- Generates from 50-690V with a true AC waveform output
- Non contact voltage indicator test feature
- Bright LED’s provide clear indication
- Safe and reliable
- Rugged enclosure
- Test voltage generated is at 50Hz
- Lightweight and compact
- Powered by 6 x AA alkaline batteries
- BSEN 61010-1 (2010)
▶ Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester being used with the SP400 Proving Unit