Socket & See SP400 Professional Proving Unit
The Socket & See brand of testers from the UK's leading tools and test equipment manufacturer, the Kew Technik Group of Companies, has launched the Socket & See SP400 Professional Proving Unit.
It should always be proved that any system is dead before commencing work. Two-pole voltage testers as recommended by the HSE, should be proved on a known live source or Proving Unit both before and after use.
Considered good practice by such organisations as the NICEIC Group, the SP400 provides a cost effective and convenient way of proving the safe operation of two-pole voltage testers (including test lamps) and multimeters.
Features of the Socket & See SP400:
- Intelligent voltage ramp for testing multimeters and Voltage Indicators
- Generates from 50-690V with a true AC waveform output
- Non-contract voltage indicator test feature
- Powerful enough to light old filament style test lamps
- Automatic operation and turn-off
Socket & See SP400 and Instruction Manual