Socket & See PDL234 Plus Part P Loop Testing Kit
This Socket & See PDL234 is a top selling item - Used by over 8000 British Gas Service Engineers!
The Socket & See PDL234 4 in 1 loop tester checks:
- Mains voltage
- Correct wiring
- Correct polarity
Bright LED’s give clear indication of test results and the built in SOK32 socket tester checks for correct and faulty wiring conditions.
The PDL234 also uses patented no trip loop test technology and is fully protected if accidentally connected phase to phase. The tester also detects network supply live - earth / neutral reversal by use of the polarity test pad.
Socket & See PDL234 Key Features:
- Patented no trip loop test technology
- 4 in 1 tester: loop, mains voltage, correct wiring and polarity
- Fully protected against accidental phase to phase connection
- Accurate main voltage measurement to latest BS 7697
- Bright LED’s provide clear indication
- Built in proven SOK32 correct wiring indication
- Polarity test gives ultimate overall system safety check
- Rugged enclosure
- Lightweight and compact
- Powered by 6 x AA alkaline batteries
What comes with the Socket & See PDL234?
- Socket & See PDL234
- ITLS400 - Fused Test Lead Set
- IECP UKA - 13a Plug to IEC Female Connector
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case