Megger DLRO10X 10 A Micro-ohmmeter with test results storage and downloading
The DUCTER DLRO10X brings new standards to low resistance measurement. A fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges. For users who require more control over the measurement process, the DLRO10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow manual selection of the test current. DLRO10X also adds real-time download of results and on-board storage for later download to a PC.
▶ Video: A Run Through Of The Megger DLRO Range:
Megger DLRO10X Key Features:
- NEW interchangeable test lead terminations
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600 V
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Can be used in tight places, reduces the need for extra long leads and two person operation.
- 4 terminal resistance method shows the true resistance of the item under test
- Bright LED displays are easily visible under all lighting conditions and reduce human error
- Automatically applies forward and reverse currents which cancel out any standing voltages across the sample under test
- Checks for undue noise during measurement, reducing the possibility of recording the incorrect result
- Automatically detects continuity in P and C circuits, preventing erroneously high reading to be taken due to high resistance contact
- Battery module has a battery condition indicator allowing the user to check the state of spare batteries without connecting to the instrument
New duplex connect test leads - now supplied as standard (see images or data sheet)
How is the DLRO10X different from the DLRO10?
The DLRO10X offers the following:
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes
- User selectable high and low limits
- Printer output and memory
- RS232 connector on the DLRO 10X allows downloading of results in real time or stored for later retrieval
- Up to 700 sets of results may be stored within DLRO 10X complete with notes containing up to 200 characters which may be added using the on board keypad. These results can also be downloaded to a PC.
Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. DLRO10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display while DLRO10X has a large, backlit LCD display.
What comes with the Megger DLRO10X?
- (1006-600) Megger DLRO10X Ductor Ohmmeter
- (6121-492) 7 Ah NiMH Battery Module
- (1006-444) DH4 Duplex Handspikes (2x), One with Indicator Lights (1.2m)
- (6280-333) Battery Charger (115/230V 50/60Hz Supply)
- (6280-332) Cigar Lighter Adapter for Battery Charging
- User Guide
- Warranty Book